Thursday 31 May 2012

Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of- #5 Plants Vs Zombies

I'm sure everyone has played this game either on the Playstation, DS, XBox, iPhone or Mac but I just fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. If I remember right it turns up at the end of the game when you complete it, and what a treat!


WHY IT'S AWESOME: Everyone loves zombies don't they? And the song is so catchy, it's delightful! The game is totally addictive so the song goes with it perfectly! I've lost count how many times I've heard it; it's too good a song for it to be annoying. As soon as it's in your head, it's there to stay. The zombies are great, I think my favourite is the one with the screen door as a shield. And why does the dolphin sound so EVIL? Altogether now, "There's a zombie on your lawwwwwnnnnnn!!!!!"

BEST PART? The tagline gets me every time "Get ready to soil your plants!" I hope someone got a big, fat cheque for that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment