Thursday 10 May 2012

Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of- #4 Brodyquest

Do you like Adrien Brody? Do you ever wonder what he gets up to on his days off? Wonder no more! Here is Oscar winning actor Adrien Brody on his day off. Yes it's weird, and I know many people probably give up around the 1 minute mark, but I think your patience gets rewarded. If by rewarded you mean seeing Adrien Brody TAKE OVER THE WORLD. As one of my friends said, they could have improved on Predators by swapping the last reel with Brodyquest. It's kinda the same thing.



WHY IT'S AWESOME: I suppose that depends a bit on if you like Adrien Brody. For me, it's the music. You want to annoy your neighbours? Put on repeat and go out for the afternoon.

BEST PART? I like the star fish following him. It's cute. And his face on the Pope's hat. And the music that just. Won't. Stop.

COULD IT GET EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING? No. No it could not. Well maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment