Sunday 29 April 2012

Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of- #3 Stop Eating my Sesame Cake

This one is fairly recent to me, and I found it totally by accident. One night on Twitter, I was asking what to watch when it was decided that I should put on Congo. My friend then tweeted "STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE" to which I was struggling to remember where it was from in the movie. A quick search into YouTube and this baby came up. The rest, as they say, is history. And on repeat. 


                       

WHY IT'S AWESOME: Because it's got Tim Curry in. It's from the movie Congo. It sounds like the soundtrack to Mega Man on the NES. Need I go on?? To be fair there's really nothing else to go on about.

BEST PART? The 8-bit style music.

COULD IT GET EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING? It reminds me too much of my NES for it to be annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment