Friday 13 April 2012

Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of- #1 Slap Chop

Until I can think of a better title for it here is the first in the series of "Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of." Or things I like on YouTube.

I'm starting with this classic from 3 years ago the Slap Chop remix by DJ Steve Porter. In case you didn't know, Slap Chop is a kitchen utensil which some how makes life easier. Apart from the fact you have the slice the food to fit under the Slap Chop, and I'm not really sure how much easier you really need it. It looks horrible when he just chops the food into mush. Why would I eat my breakfast like that? It also looks like a medieval torture device when he opens it, it would chop you enemies face off.

We all know when you see something like this you say "Hey! That's a great idea! Why don't I own one?" Then you buy it, put it in the cupboard next to the toastie maker (takes too long to clean), the steamer (I'll just use the microwave) and the slow cooker (I don't like leaving it on when I'm not in the house). Yeah, money well spent.




WHY IT'S AWESOME: Apart from the sick beatz I think that it really makes you want to buy what is probably the most pointless kitchen invention ever. Well I do.

BEST PART? I like when he throws the Slap Chop's competitor behind him into the sink. I like to think that took him hours to get it right.

COULD IT GET EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING? Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment