Sunday 15 April 2012

Bask in Sam's Beauty

Ol' Bricky was back on the front pages of The Daily Mail yesterday saying the reason she knows she is beautiful. I'll be honest I have no idea what she said but thought why not just bask in Samantha Brick's beauty for a bit shall we?

<span class=
Here she is looking cool in sunglasses and a nice gypsy skirt, strutting her stuff.


<span class=
Now she's in a field with some hay, looking purposefully into the camera. Nice layering of tops going on.


<span class=
Here she is with her husband chit chatting, the layering of tops is back and she has some weird pink thing round her wrist. Her hair's looking natural too.


<span class=
Erm, I don't understand what's going on here....



To finish I thought I'd share this. This video makes me think of Sam... I hope she sings this to herself at parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment