Monday 30 April 2012

Squid Bits! Marvel at The Avengers Characters

Looking for Avengers pictures the other day and in preparation for another viewing of Avengers Assemble, I came across these on a blog called Squid Bits! It has loads of Marvel and DC superhero quirky cartoons among over cute creations. 

Are these not the most adorable Avengers you've ever seen?? I just wish there was an Iron Man!

Squid Bits Loki
How delightful is L'il Loki??? I love his little smile and quizzical eyebrow. 


Squid Bits CapSquid Bits Hulk
Captain America and Hulk show us their teeth. 


Squid Bits Thor Squid Bits Nick Fury
Thor and Nick Fury look pretty grumpy, but still charming. 


Squid Bits HawkeyeSquid Bits Black Widow
Hawkeye and Black Widow look suitably kick ass for some cartoons. 


Squid Bits Coulson
AGENT COULSON! I think this is my favourite. 

Check out some more Superhero pictures that you can buy here and loads of other art at her blog Squid Bits!

Thank you to Jess Bradley for letting me show these! I can't recommend enough having a look at her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment