Thursday 19 April 2012

Videos I Will NEVER Tire Of- #2 The Dickhead Song

Oh hipsters. Most of you exist because of T4 who decided to employ some of the most cretinous people around. Okay, maybe that was a bit harsh, but my god they are a smug bag of bastards. But this song sums them all up nicely.



WHY IT'S AWESOME: Because it's actually an amazing song. It will be in your head all day long. Also it's the little things in the video that make it ace, one of my favourites being Miquita Oliver's face on the poster. She's hosting the gig apparently. And the newspaper with the headline "Dickheads are cool!!! Thousands distraught" is also great- I love the picture alongside it, "Man screams for his sanity."

BEST PART? The endless quotability.

  • "I play synth/ we all play synth!"
  • "Polaroid app on my iPhone/ Taking pictures on London Fields/ Up on the blog so everyone knows/ We've having new age fun with a vintage feel!!!"
  • "Yah, I'm currently writing my own magazine and it's all about my balls."
  • "I design my own jewellery line it's like a mix of religious iconography kinda with a Saved By The Bell vibe."
And also because we all know that if we go up town on a Saturday night, at least 85% of people will be dressed like the dickheads in the video. FACT.

COULD IT GET EVER SO SLIGHTLY ANNOYING? Literally, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment