Monday 16 April 2012

I've Already Bet My Cinematic Future On The Avengers

So The Avengers (or if you're from the UK, Avengers Assemble. Stupid.) hits our screens on April 26th and for me marks the start of the Blockbuster season. Our appetite has been whetted by Wrath of the Titans and Battleship but the big guns come out with Avengers Assemble. Marvel have a lot riding on this but if the trailers are anything to go by, they need not be worried. We've been waiting a little while to see the Marvel Universe collide.

I can honestly say I've not been disappointed by any of the films in the Marvel Universe they've created. Thor was a massive surprise for me, I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad they brought Loki back as the big bad. Captain American was fun too and I loved both Iron Man films; that might have a bit to do with the fact I love RDJ but they were still great. Even The Incredible Hulk had it's moments.

I've already staked my cinematic future on the awesomeness of The Avengers. I said that if it's rubbish I will not got to the cinema ever again. I'm THAT confident it'll be amazing. If not, my other half will just have to buy a smaller popcorn from now on.


That's an American TV spot but I just love the "Let's do a head count."

Loki might have an army but as Mr Stark says "We have a Hulk." And without doubt, a massive hit. Bring on April 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment