Sunday 4 November 2012

The X Factor Results Live Blog Week 4

Week 5 and yet another live blog for the X Factor results show. Who will leave and will there be another DEADLOCK? (Probably.)

XF 2012 26
They are all the same height... I've never noticed that before.


8.56: "I was writing an album, I'll release an album." No cares Kye. Well, Rylan's time is nearly up but he lives to fight another day. I still think it should have been District3, they were awful last night. Let's see what next week brings!

8.54: DEADLOCK. Oooooooh BYE BYE KYE. EAT IT BARLOW. I don't even like Rylan that much, but I like seeing Gary annoyed. He'll probably win it anyway with Christopher, just out of spite to Simon Cowell.

8.52: Gary, shut up. Makes you look like an idiot. Why is Louis bothered about doing the right thing?

8.50: Show off.

8:47: He's gone for the breath-y approach to singing. Not as bad as I thought. Kudos Rylan. I would get rid of Kye anyway. He's rubbish.

8.45: Oh Rylan. This will be terrible.

8.40: District3 have had quite a few bad weeks. But then I suppose Rylan has always been bad. Time to get rid of the "joke" act? Peronsally I'd get rid of boring sparrow faced "ladies man" Kye.

8.39: I love the fact Christopher is getting through. Keep singing the 80s power songs!

8.37: Louis and the groups. Yes the girls love to scream for them but never pick up the phone. Bottom 2? District3 and Kye.

8.30: That was a crap song so stop saying great Dermot. Was there always that many members of No Doubt?? Says something when the best song of the results show was the group performance from the contestants, sheesh.

8.26: How amazing does Gwen Stefani look? Does she AGE??

8.21: These adverts do not contain Kevin Bacon. So what's the point? Oh Rita Ore, I haven't seen her in 60 seconds.

8.19: Were the questions THAT hard that the X Factor decided to get rid of them altogether??

8.15: This is a bit dull. There's only one of Rita Ore's songs I like. She is just a mini Rihanna isn't she? That camera man made sure he got a good close up of her catsuit, gees.

8.11: District3 are rubbish aren't they? You know what my favourite performance was? Christopher's. Only because he sang All By Myself, I hope, ironically.

8.07: What the hell is that song they just song? Am I so out of touch...? No, it's the children that are wrong. Union J sounded terrible.

8.04: Well we've had a montage of last night, was anyone really very good? I had already forgotten the theme. Let's get on with the group performance. Always a highlight. Ahem.


No comments:

Post a Comment