Friday 22 June 2012

Jurassic Park 4 Update And The Greatest Comment Ever Written On The Internet

Jurassic Park 1Jurassic Park 4 rumours have surfaced once again with the news that Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, the script writers from Rise of the Planet of the Apes, are going to tackle some JP dinosaurs. Oooh, will it be set on Isla Nublar or Isla Sorna or maybe the MAIN LAND?? Who knows? 


To be honest, I can't let myself get too excited over this. The idea has been hanging around since JP3 was released so it's more of a case, "I'll believe it when I see it."


I'm putting it alongside Ghostbusters 3, the Alan Partridge movie and the Justice League of America. Not until I'm sat down with a bucket load of coca-cola will I believe these will ever exist. Prove me wrong!


But while reading about this on /Film I came across the most perfect comment ever.

JP comment

Whoever you are industrai, I salute you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment