Wednesday 13 June 2012

Twilight's Baby Vampire Renesmee Makes An Appearance

We get a first look at Renesmee today, Bella and Edward's half vampire child from Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Well, I say get a look but she's hiding behind them.

Twilight Breaking Dawn
Peek a Boo!

Anyone who's read the books has an opinion on the events in Breaking Dawn. I don't want to spoil it for those who don't know what happens but needless to say most of it's ridiculous/batshit crazy.  

Oh and where did they get the name Resnesmee from you say? Well, it's a mix between Esme (Edward's mum) and Renee (Bella's mum). I know, it's horrible. 

I have to admit, I quite enjoyed Breaking Dawn Part 1. Probably because my expectations were zero.  But I'm under no illusion this one might just be TOO weird. It's the imprinting from Jacob onto Resnesmee that I find slightly uncomfortable. 

Who knows, it might be a great ending to what is, at best, an average film franchise. Since Robert Pattinson wants to be serious actor now and is doing his damn hardest to turn his back of the role that made him famous, I can't imagine he's too fussed about the ending. He's already said he's got nothing more to give to the role so the sooner it's all over, the better. 

Breaking Dawn Part 2 is out November 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment