Tuesday 15 November 2011

Think they'll have that on the tour...

Just an introductory post to my blog so you know what it's about!

ghostbusters
We're ready to believe you!
I'm a film watcher, DVD enthusiast, celebrity magazine reader, TV fanatic, book reader, RDJ fan, Jurassic Park addict, Nintendo devotee, reality TV follower, a professional Mario Kart driver, part time Ghostbuster and all round SingStar.

There are lots of TV shows I'm enjoying at the moment. Namely The X Factor, Misfits, I'm A Celeb, to name but a few. Also loved the last series of Celebrity (in the loosest term possible) Coach Trip and Derren Brown: The Experiments. Started watching Life's Too Short, which, while it may have it's critics at the moment, I thought the first episode was funny.

And yes I see there's loads of reality TV but I do like other stuff! Curb Your Enthusiasm, 30 Rock, The US Office, The Simpsons (I could be the only one though), How I Met Your Mother- so also a lot of American shows. I also love classics like I'm Alan Partridge, Black Books, Spaced among others.

The last film I saw at the cinema was The Adventures of Tintin, which was fantastic. The mo-cap was brilliant and I can see why they thought it would work better like this. And I loved Snowy!

The last DVD I bought was Supernatural Season 6. I love Sam and Dean, and this season had some classic episodes which I think I will blog about when I've re-watched them. Just to name check two of my favourites- Live Free or Twihard and The French Mistake.

Jurassic Park
DINOSAUR! 
My favourite films include Jurassic Park and Ghostbusters.

I love reading and am currently reading One Day and The Hunger Games. I read a lot of books adapted into films.

Looking forward to Fincher's The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows and The Muppets.

So the blog will be a mix of all this. Oh, and celebrity gossip. I LOVE celebrity gossip. And Busted, I'm going to spearhead their reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment